Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the cashew that broke the critic's back


After nearly a year of riding the train back and forth five days a week, I have finally made my first commuter friend!!!! It shouldn't surprise you that it is the one and only Ice-T's-Character-from-Tank-Girl-Kangaroo-Dude!

That's right, after asking me about my laptop and telling me that he also wants to "get his Mac on!," Kangaroo-Dude offered me some cashews. Admittedly, when he did, some of them came flying out his mouth and landed on my jacket, screen, and in my hair, but no matter! And who cares if he introduced himself to everyone who boarded and offered them his salty nutz, Kangaroo-dude, WE ARE NOW AND 4-EVA NUT BROTHERS. As such, I promise never again to take secret pics of you doing your strange crotch-stretching seat-crunches and post them to the internet. We have officially broken bread... er, cashew, and that sacred bond cannot be broken.

BFF's 4 Lyf!

No comments:

Post a Comment